Hi, I'm Kingtous
Hi, Greetings from Kingtous! I'm Kingtous, a master student majoring in computer science and technology of Huazhong University of science and technology(HUST).
Studied in Northeastern University as an undergraduate and is now exempted from studying in Huazhong University of science and technology for a master's degree. Lets Fighting for the Top A!
For more details, see My CV
- Researcher in Computer Science for Topic "Cyber Physical System (CPS)".
- Contributor & Developer of one of the most famous and popular open-source remote desktop software rustdesk.
- Developer for Android / Flutter / Serverless Full Stack Apps. Also half of fronted developer using React. Beginner of Rust Development.
- [2021.9-now] M.E. in Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST).
- Supervisor: Quan Zhou
- [2020.11-2021.4] Android MicroApp Framework Developer at ByteDance Corp. Also responsible for Android client of real-time audio translation project(Huo Shan Translation Engine) on Android.
- [2017.9-2021.6] B.E. in NorthEastern University at Qinhuangdao (NEUQ).
- Supervisor: YanXia Lu
- Jinghao Sun, Tao Jin et.al:《ompTG: From OpenMP Programs to Task Graphs》 (the second and also the corresponding author)
- 《Journal of System Architecture》,CCF B, doi: 10.1016/j.sysarc.2022.102470
- ompTG: open source tool for OpenMP programs to task graphs.
- ompTG online for Docker
- Github: BOTS Benchmark Result
Real-time systems are shifting them from single-core to multi-core processors. Software must be parallelized to fully utilize the computation power of multi-core architectures. OpenMP is a promising framework to develop parallel real-time software on multi-cores. OpenMP programs keep certain similarity to real-time task graph models, and this motivates much recent work done on real-time scheduling of OpenMP tasks. However, these studies conduct evaluations with randomly generated task graphs, which cannot well capture the structure features of realistic OpenMP programs. To fill the gap between theoretical real-time scheduling research and the OpenMP software reality, we develop an ompTG tool for transforming OpenMP programs into parallel task graphs. ompTG prepares a way to exhibit OpenMP such that the researchers in real-time community can easily understand: An OpenMP system consists of a set of tasks. There are interdependencies among tasks, and each task has an intra structure of the control-flow graph. Besides the topology of OpenMP tasks, we also provide a safe WCET for each vertex of OpenMP task graphs by using static WCET analysis techniques. Moreover, we derive the flow facts, e.g, infeasible path and loop bounds for the task graph, which is necessary information for real-time scheduling and analysis. As a case study, we collect 12 OpenMP programs from the BOTS benchmark, and transform them into task graphs, demonstrating the usage of ompTG.
My Contributions in Open Source Communities
- rustdesk: Open source virtual / remote desktop infrastructure for everyone! The open source TeamViewer alternative.
- ...(check repo for details)
- Linux Kernel: add a quirk to disable namespace identifiers & disable namespace identifiers for the MAXIO MAP1002/1202 130k stars
- Parse Server 19.4k stars
- FClash: A better Linux oriented proxy based on Clash
- Service Monitor for DTK
- An GET/POST API monitor built by Qt/DTK.
My Popular App
- Remote Unlock, 2w+ downloaded.
- can be installed via CoolApk, Huawei AppGallery, Tencent AppGallery, etc.
- news from media
- Flutter version also avaliable (on Google Play Store).
My Popular Repo
- In December 2018, the national scholarship at NEUQ
- In May 2019, the second prize of provincial computer design competition at NEUQ
- In June 2019, the second prize of Hebei college student programming competition at NEUQ
- In August 2019, the second prize of the national computer design competition at Anhui Normal University
- In December 2019, the national scholarship at NEUQ
- In June 2020, thehonorary title of "Jiqing star" at NEUQ
- In August 2020, the national college student intelligent car competition (Baidu deep learning group) the FIRST prize of the national level
- In December 2020, the national scholarship at NEUQ
- In December 2021, the SPECIAL first price scholarship at HUST
- In Feb 2022, the third price of HuaweiCup Chinese postgraduate mathematical modeling competition at HUST.
- In March 2022, the second price of MathorCup Chinese postgraduate mathematical modeling competition at HUST.
- In April 2022, the second price of Huawei software elite challenge (Wuchang area) at HUST. Grade: 5/486