Welcome to the Flutter organization
Flutter is an open source UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, desktop, and embedded devices from a single codebase. Flutter is primarily funded by Google with contributors from all around the world.
Get started with Flutter!
To learn more about Flutter, see https://flutter.dev.
To get up to speed quickly, start with our getting started guide!
You can join the fun by following our contributing guide.
The Flutter project has a number of repositories, some important ones include:
- devtools: the DevTools tooling (performance tools, inspector, debugger).
- engine: the rendering backend, which is ported to each platform we support.
- flutter: the Flutter framework and
fluttercommand line tool. Start here.
- flutter-intellij: the IntelliJ plugin for Flutter.
- packages: the Dart packages maintained by the Flutter team, such as animations and rfw.
- plugins: the Flutter plugins maintained by the Flutter team, such as camera and webview_flutter.
- samples: examples of Flutter applications for your enjoyment and edification.
- tests: a repository for you to submit your application's tests to ensure that breaking changes don't affect your application.
- website: the source for our documentation site, https://docs.flutter.dev/.