GitHub Education helps students, teachers and schools access the best real-world tools, learning events, and training to shape the next generation of software development.
🎒 For students
- Student Developer Pack: The best developer tools, free for students.
- GitHub Campus Experts: Build the tech community at your school with training and support from GitHub.
- Join our team as a GitHub Intern: As a GitHub Intern, you’ll work directly with the GitHub Team at our headquarters in San Francisco, and get direct experience on real projects.
📚 For teachers
- Campus Advisors: Learn how to teach with GitHub. With this online training, you’ll make commits with confidence and understand what makes Git work under the hood.
- GitHub Classroom: GitHub Classroom is a teacher-facing tool that integrates the GitHub flow into your course.
- Teacher Toolbox: The best tools to teach, free for teachers.
- Swag for teachers: After saying hi on Global Campus: Teacher, stock up on Git cheat sheets, Markdown guides, and of course, stickers.
🏫 For schools
- GitHub Campus Program: Teach with industry-standard tools, across all your departments and students, for free.
Get the benefits
Find out more about your benefits from GitHub Education on our website.
Reach out using our support website!