Codecov | Code Coverage
Codecov provides highly integrated tools to group, merge, archive and compare coverage reports.
- Uploads coverage reports from your CI
- Merges all builds and languages into one beautiful, coherent report.
- Displays coverage data in GitHub Files tab
Do you only have 1 user in your organization (or want to start with only 1 user)? You can sign up for free on codecov.io.
When Codecov merges your uploads it keeps track of the CI provider (inc. build details) and user specified context, e.g.
#newcode. Learn more here
Through Github Checks API coverage overlay directly in GitHub UI to assist in code review.
Highly detailed pull request comments and customizable commit statuses will improve your team's workflow and code coverage incrementally.
File backed configuration all through the
- Do you merge multiple uploads to the same commit? Yes
- Do you support multiple languages in the same project? Yes
- Can you group coverage reports by project and/or test type? Yes
- How does pricing work? Only paid users can view reports on private repos and post Codecov statuses/comments on PRs.