Built specifically for QA, FlowUI is an all-in-one app which enables testers to write, and run iOS UI Automation tests. FlowUI is 100% blackbox and its design comes with the benefit that developer coding experience is not required by testers. There is zero additional setup or extra libraries needed to begin. Just double-click the app, and begin testing. The feel of FlowUI is similar to the KIF (Keep It Functional ) framework with a graphical IDE.
FLowUI is in Beta. Android support coming soon.
- With intelligent built-in app inspection, testers know exactly on of view object to tap, type or assert without the need for accessibility viewers.
- The basic building blocks are instructions. These can combined into groups to perform more complex operations while maintaining simplicity via is hierarchical layout.
- Groups of instructions can be saved to be reused, or even linked across multiple tests.
- This ensures that changes in the app can be reflect across multiple tests by simply updating a single test.
Emulator/Simulator paralleled testing
- Run any number of simulators the system can handle to speed up tests runs.
- Instruction that makes up the test can be localized to any language supported by iOS.
If there is much interest in this project, it will be Open-sourced thereby enabling community enhancement requests.
Full Demo here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOp5mlyxudo
Pricing and setup
This version is free everyone. It's our way of giving back to the Open Source community.