Here are some of the recent projects I've been working on.
- dotnet-rimraf - Deep deletion command for .NET (like rm -rf).
- dotnet-run-script - An
npm runinspired dotnet cli tool.
- dotnet-startup-projects - A
dotnettool to manage multiple Visual Studio startup projects for a soluion
- heroicons-tag-helper - ASP.NET tag helper for adding Heroicons to your razor views.
- tailwindcss-tag-helpers - ASP.NET tag helpers to make working with Tailwind CSS and Tailwind UI easier.
- OctoLinker - Did you know OctoLinker has support for .NET? It's true, try it out!
- setup-dotnet - A wrapper around the official
actions/setup-dotnetaction with extra features that aren't yet implemented.
- dotnet-sdk-updater - Update
global.jsonfiles with the latest .NET SDK version.
- actions-toolkit - Helper functions, scripts, and Typescript types for working with GitHub Actions.
- secrets-sync - Sync secrets across multiple repositories.
- secrets-sync-template - Template to quickly get setup using
GitHub Actions Workflows
- Update dotnet local tools - Example two part workflow showing how you can keep dotnet local tools up to date.
- Auto-merge Dependabot PRs - Example workflow that can be used to auto-merge Dependabot PRs.
Check out my OnlyPans